adolf

adolf
beach

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tool#11

My favorite tools were i movie and Google Docs.  With imovie, I can make a video of the kids in my classroom, or a movie documenting all their art. After adding music and text this would be perfect for my spring art presentation for fine arts night.
After completing 11 tools my thinking of the learning that will take place in a classroom has greatly changed. I see a completely digital classroom for most homerooms, however, as an art teacher who teaches 500 kids, I do not foresee the same kind of digital agenda that a classroom teacher might have.
The unexpected surprise for me was putting my voice in my avatar.  That was kind of funny.  I also really enjoyed playing with the different apps and now I want an iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment